Doreen’s storytelling is mined from personal experience but delivered to reflect universal human truths. She speaks about the intersectionality of race, autism, and parenting in ways that resonate with audiences as varied as college students, healthcare professionals, teachers, and CEOs of multinational corporations.
“Parenthood is an endlessly challenging and endlessly rewarding experience. Doreen is able to capture all of those feelings and more for her audiences. Her keynote at our annual conference was honest, raw, and inspiring. By welcoming us into her life and sharing her story, we are all better parents and better people.”
– Matthew Melmed, Executive Director, Zero To Three
“Doreen’s talk about autism, racism, corporate America, and motherhood left a lasting impact not only in my mind, but in my heart. She exposed her soul in sharing what the world looks like as a parent through the challenges our children face, and through these stories, passed on the responsibility for creating a brighter future to anyone lucky enough to be in the audience that day.”
– Alan Wexler, Former Chairman and CEO, Publicis.Sapient
“Doreen headlined our event, delivering a touching, powerful, and hilarious story that kept our audience riveted. Her authentic way of touching upon themes we can all relate to even without having directly experienced was a delight. Her words and delivery entwined beautifully in a charismatic and very human experience.”
– Jessica Weiss, Publisher, Trix Magazine
- How parenting a child with autism teaches one how to navigate and cope with the unpredictability of life
- The effects of bias on children and their families
- The stories we tell ourselves about other people that can lead to the dehumanization of others
For Doreen Oliver’s rates and availability, please send an email to email@example.com. Please share details about your event including date, anticipated number of attendees, and location.